PX3 (Push Button Start only) Remote start kits
Ford Ranger and Everest (push to start only)
- Remote Start by using the OEM key fob.
- Key sequence can be programmed for either 3 x times Lock or Lock, Unlock,Lock. Please advise in "Special Comments" on checkout. (Note: If 3 x times Lock is selected the horn will beep on the second press unless turned off with Forscan. If no key sequence is specified on checkout it will be programmed for 3 x Lock)
- Same sequence used to start the vehicle will also turn it off.
- Fully integrates with Fords dash menu system.
- Vehicle remains locked after start and requires the key to be present before the vehicle can be driven.
- 5 minute install using a T-Harness. Simply plugs into the rear of the OBD socket (Network Gateway).
- Fully Plug & Play.
Note: This product requires programming using Forscan software - contact us if you would like this installed and programmed locally by us in Sydney!
All of our kits are sent via Australia Post Express within 1/2 days of ordering pending stock levels.
This can take anywhere from 1-3 business days depending on your location and any delays relating to Australia Post are out of our control.
Please note: Timeframe estimates are from when the package is sent and only account for business days.
Once your package has been sent a automated email will be sent with Tracking information from Australia Post.
International shipping is available on a case by case basis and is sent by the most economic way.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Returns are accepted for physical products within 30 days of date of purchase.
Returns will only be accepted for the following conditions:
- Item is faulty
- Incorrect item received
Returns for change of mind are NOT accepted.
When returning an item, it must be in the exact same condition as when we sent it, we take pictures of all our products to compare condition. Item must be shipped back at Buyers Expense to verify condition and issue, if item is damaged or shows signs of wearing then partial refund will be received.
When posting, the item MUST be sent in the same manner as received which includes being returned inside a strong box and wrapped in bubble wrap along with using the postage options of tracking, signature and insurance.